Adding Personalization window features in Windows 7 Starter and Windows 7 Home Basic.
1) Download the utility UxStyle
2) Unzip the downloaded file and depending on the bit you install the appropriate version.
3) Change the design of the system on the classic theme:
In Windows 7 Starter and Windows 7 Home Basic: "Start" menu -> Control Panel -> Display -> Change the color scheme
In other versions of Windows 7: Right-click on the desktop -> Personalize
4) Open the folder C: \\ windows \\ Resources \\ Themes \\ Aero \\
5) Set the full access to aero.msstyle file (you can take advice: Administer: 1. How to set full access to the file or folder)?
6) in the Rename aero.msstyle aero.bak
7) Download the patched aero.msstyle file and put it in place of the renamed.
8) Change the design on the standard Windows 7 theme.
9) Download and install the program Personalization Panel (To be integrated into the desktop menu, select Typical installation)
10) Windows 7 Home Basic, right-click on the desktop, select Personalize, then click on the window color.
11) In the window that opens, click Show or hide the color adjustment. and install Windows 7 switch [Patched]
12) the slider to change the color intensity (degree of transparency) and click Save Changes.
In Windows 7 Starter panel allows you to change the wallpaper at startup only run a network on behalf of. If the user does not have these rights, and he clicked "No" in response to the UAC request, the function is not available wallpaper changer - program operates in restricted mode. In addition, if the user has administrator rights, it changes the wallpaper on non-standard, and then runs the program in restricted mode, changing the screen saver can not run because the wallpaper change to change the rules in the system registry, prohibiting the user is lower than the administrator Entry him. To correct the change in the screen saver mode restriction is necessary to stand the standard wallpaper. In normal operation the panel (as administrator) in Windows 7 Starter, there are no such restrictions.
1. Windows 7 [Patched]
Use if you have installed the patched theme (you set UxStyle and replaced aero.msstyle). Windows Windows 7 Home Basic will use the Aero Glass look and transparency effect.
2. Windows 7 standratny
Use if you have an unpatched topic. Do not use a patched themes - transparency effect disappears and the window will be filled with black.
DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 7 HOME BASIC COLOR CHANGER 1.0 FOR WINDOWS ...
Customizing the Windows Aero UI is a thing most users like to do since the debut of Windows 7, so this application could really come in handy.
As you may guess just by reading its name, Windows 7 Taskbar Color Changer is a very simple application developed to change the color of the Taskbar with just a few clicks.
If you’re curious what’s the catch, there’s no such a thing because the built-in Windows tool actually changes the color of the entire screen, including both the Taskbar and the active windows.
That’s why Windows 7 Taskbar Color Changer can prove to be quite a helpful product. Truth is, you don’t need more than two clicks to successfully change the color of the Taskbar, but keep in mind that Aero transparency must be enabled.
Just pick the color you want or hit the “Random” button and then press “Apply”. Administrator privileges are required.
You don’t need to keep the app running, so can even forget about it until the next time you want to change the Taskbar color.
What we missed however was a “Reset to Default” tool to easily come back to the standard settings in case you wish to use the same color all over the operating system. This can be however done by resetting the theme in Windows 7.
Overall, Windows 7 Taskbar Color Changer is a very small app that does its job and nothing more. It brings users a very interesting customization option and doesn’t require more than two clicks.