This article describes how to find the serial number or IMEI / MEID number, CDN and ICCID of your device with iOS.
- These numbers appear in several locations, including in the "Settings" program on the device in iTunes and in the original packaging.
- Identify your iOS device when you contact Apple support can be the serial number or IMEI / MEID number.
Check the serial number, IMEI number / MEID or ICCID
- Go to "Settings"> "General"> "About your device".
- Locate the serial number, IMEI number / MEID ICCID and devices.
- Do you want to paste the data into a registration form or treatment in the Apple support? Press and hold the number to copy it.
Still have not found the right number? See next section..
Owners of these devices can find the serial number in the "Settings" program, and the IMEI / MEID number - on a tray SIM-card. If you can not open the application "Settings", then to obtain the support can be called the IMEI / MEID number instead of the serial number.
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- 8 More iPhone
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s More
Owners of these devices can find the serial number in the "Settings" program, and the IMEI / MEID number (MEID - this is the first 14-digit IMEI number) - on the rear panel. If you can not open the application "Settings", then to obtain the support can be called the IMEI / MEID number instead of the serial number:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- GB iPhone
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
On the following devices the serial number and IMEI / MEID number listed on the tray SIM-card.
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 (GSM model)
- iPhone 4s
If you have the original iPhone model, serial number and IMEI are engraved on the back of the room.
iPad и iPod touch
The serial number of the iPad Pro, iPad, and iPod touch are on the rear panel. On the iPad model with cellular support can also find the IMEI number. MEID - this is the first 14-digit IMEI number.
In addition, the serial number can be found in iTunes.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- If iTunes does not launch automatically, open it.
- Locate the desired device. "Overview" tab to view information about the device.
- To learn IMEI / MEID number, ICCID iPhone device, press the "Phone". To view the numbers CDN, IMEI / MEID ICCID and for the iPad model with support for cellular, click "Serial Number."
To insert the data in the registration form or appeal to the Apple Support, select "Edit"> "Copy the serial number."
No access to the device
The serial number and the IMEI / MEID device can be found in several places.
- Go to your Apple account ID (appleid.apple.com) in a browser on a computer.
- Sign in with your Apple ID identifier for the device, the serial number or IMEI / MEID number you want to learn.
- Scroll down to the "Devices" section. To view the serial number and IMEI number / MEID device, select it in the list.
If you still need help, try the following suggestions.
- Do you have another device with iOS 10.3 or later, you are logged into the same account Apple ID? In this device, select 'Settings'> [your name]. Scroll down to view the devices on which you are logged in to your account Apple ID. To view the serial number and IMEI number / MEID, click the device name.
- Do you keep the original packaging of the device? Locate the serial number and IMEI / MEID number on the barcode:
- Still can not find your number? Contact Apple support by selecting a device in the list:
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is not of a recommendatory nature and are not advertised by the company. Apple assumes no responsibility for the selection, use and functionality of the Web sites or third-party products. Apple is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the information posted on the websites of third parties. Remember that the use of any information or products found on the Internet, accompanied by the risk. For more information contact your dealer. Other company or product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.