Reasons for non-Windows loads, are either problem with the computer components or to failures of the operating system. The reasons are as follows:
- problems with the connections of the computer components;
- critical failure of the operating system;
- virus infection.
The following sets out the approximate scheme of action that will help solve the problem.
Check the connection of the computer components
To do this, not just shut down the computer from the network, but also turn off the power supply using the toggle switch on the back wall, open the computer case. Next, check the connection of the following components:
- trail hard drive power;
- loop connecting the hard drive and the motherboard;
- Memory modules - whether they sit in the connectors tightly.
Turn on your computer
If the problem has not disappeared, it is necessary to replace the power cables and hard drive interface. We repeat the procedure again. Again the problem - read on.
Explore your hard drive
A common reason that does not load the Windows, the problem is the hard drive.
- Turn off the computer and take out the hard drive.
- Connect it to another device, as a supplementary. boot your computer from it, do not perform.
If the hard drives of other computers could not see, then you direct road to the service center, because the problem is serious.
Check for "broken" sectors
Not boot Windows also because of the damage to the hard disk boot sectors. Checked, corrected, we tried to start another computer with this CD. With a positive result, we put the hard drive back in and turn on the computer. Again, the problem with downloading? So it is not a hard disk and plumes, and the motherboard. Such a problem best left to the professionals.
Maybe the problem is the system fails?
If the download is not, then the problem is a system failure. We try to "roll back" the system to the last working configuration. To do this, turn on the computer, and after reports from the motherboard, we press the F8 key. Our task - to select Last Known Good Configuration from the pop-item list. See the illustration below.
Restart the computer
If this does not work, it is likely that damaged system files. Because of this, the operating system can not boot.
- Reboot your computer and select the already downloading in the "Safe Mode".
- If it turns out to boot - are waiting for the download and insert the installation disc with the operating system into your optical drive.
- Then go to the "Start-Run" is typed cmd, click Enter. We have before us the command line, there execute SFC / SCANNOW. This will restore the damaged system files.
Reinstall or restore the system is recommended only after all of the above steps, that is, when even in "Safe Mode" to boot fails. To earn the disk with the system, you need to change the boot priority through the BIOS, and the proposed menu, choose to restore the system, but does not install with pre-formatting the partition on the hard disk.
Interesting article: "What kind of video card to choose - external or internal?"
Watch the video, how to choose computer case
NOT RUN WINDOWS 7 after updating
It does not start windose 7 after upgrading. After you upgrade your computer operating system Windows 7 has stopped running. If the movie has helped you and you have a desire to make a contribution to the development of the channel, my privat 4149497834995856
NOT LOADING WINDOWS XP
It does not load Windows XP for many reasons, if the black screen is displayed information, then it is possible to judge a malfunction. For example, when writing Bootmgr is missing you fell off the MBR with the boot loader, then you here Recover Windows XP bootloader.
When violations of the registry in Windows XP, this label file WINDOWS \\ system32 \\ config \\ system is missing or damaged.
Or NTLDR is missing, and that information is.
Sometimes incorrectly edited file Boot.ini-> Edit BOOT.INI, or you need to restore it.
Or maybe when Windows does not see the hard drive. When each issue our response will vary greatly, so about all that happened to you, I would like to find out more detail. By the way, one of our last statey- ERD Commander, can help you too.
Do not load Windows XP
Since the beginning, let's try to solve our problems with the launch of Windows XP by using the Last Known Good Configuration, it restores the registry and driver settings that were used the last successful boot.
- You need to restart your computer, and when you start to press [F8]. Next, select the "Last Known Good Configuration" and press [Enter]. You have one attempt to restore the last known good configuration.
- Let's say it did not work, then try again to restart the computer. At the suggestion of the "Select the operating system to start" you need to press [F8] key and boot into Safe Mode, then press the Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> Sluzhebnye-> System Restore. In safe mode option is available only to "Restore to an earlier computer" because it is already selected by default, just click "Next» (Next). Then select a restore point and begin the restoration process, the full article here Windows XP restore point.
- There is a clever way to recover boot Windows XP, create on the hard drive extended partition, or take another hard drive and install a fresh copy of Windows XP to get, in any case, the boot files overwritten and you can choose between the new operating system and the old one, which by the way should be loaded, then remove the new or exclude it from the boot menu.
Most problems downloading happen due to lack of system files in the first place: Boot.ini, NTLDR, Ntdetect.com, which are usually damaged or removed, in consequence of the action of the virus, or numerous other reasons.
If you still remain in the system floppy disk drive unit, let's use it to replace their normal.
- Create the Windows boot floppy, insert a floppy disk into the drive a healthy machine and Windows XP operating system, then My Computer, click on the icon for the floppy disk and choose "Format" from the menu. When formatting is finished you need to copy the file to a floppy disk three of its root directory: Boot.ini, NTLDR, Ntdetect.com diskette ready. Insert the floppy disk created by us in the floppy drive faulty computer and turn on the computer. In the BIOS, you previously must be set to boot from the floppy drive. The operating system will try to boot from the floppy disk.
- If you do not have a clue what a floppy disk drive, you can try to boot from any Live CD, when booted, you need to go to the root directory of the disk (C :) and see the state of system files involved in loading the operating system, you can try to replace them with taken with a normal computer.
- The case can also be damaged boot record of the hard disk MBR, which can be corrected by using the Recovery Console, going into it, you can try using listsvc team and learn the status of all run the service and to identify faulty, you can read the Windows XP Recovery Console, as well as Restore Windows XP via the console.
- System Restore after installing Windows XP menu This article describes how to use the Windows XP installation disk, you can restore the operating system without affecting the core of your data.
If you want that such situations will no longer arise, turn your attention to data backup and on programs such as Acronis® True Image Home and make a backup at least once a week, you should always be battle-worthy with all programs of the operating system backup.