Auslogics Disk Defrag - compact and fast free program to defragment hard drives. The program allows to optimize and streamline the procedure for placing files on your hard drive, defragment their structure and increase, therefore, the speed of applications and Windows.
In Auslogics Disk Defrag used a number of algorithms that allow for defragmenting your hard drive is much faster and safer than the standard utility, but because of the convenient report you will know exactly what was done. Supported defragment the file system FAT 16/32 and NTFS.
Key Features Auslogics Disk Defrag:
- Optimize the file system. Move the system files to the faster part of the hard drive and backup clearing zone MFT.
- Combining space. Auslogics Disk Defrag prevents the fragmentation of free areas by combining into one continuous block.
- Ability to automatically start the program with a simple system. Working in the background.
- Flexible scheduler. Defragmenting the drive will be much more useful if it is done regularly.
- Ability to defragment a single file or folder that can be useful for lack of time to complete defragmentation.
- Support bahatoterabaytnyh volumes. Ability to work with multi-terabyte drives or multiple drives simultaneously.
- List of fragmented files. Auslogics Disk Defrag analyzes the hard drive and file list is to be organized.
- Multilingual interface.
Changes in latest version (read full changelog)
- Made some improvements to functionality.
- Fixed some problems with localization.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
|Author:||Auslogics Software Pty Ltd.|
|Version of Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
Last comments read all (2)
Smart Defrag 3 hits all the notes you’d expect from a defragger, but it is too aggressive in terms of advertising. It throws recommendations for other programs at you at every turn. Still, it makes up for that pestering with performance that rivals most defrag programs for Windows.
This program tries to replace Windows’ default defragmentation widget by being more advanced and offering more style, features, and customizations. We’re not kidding about replacing, either — the program will turn off your usual defragmenter and install other programs if you don’t uncheck those options during install, so be careful. Once you have Smart Defrag 3 installed, you’ll be very happy with its futuristic layout that offers some customization and a nice hard drive map that is a delight to read. It lets you set automatic and boot time defrags, as well — but you might want to program those to happen when you’re not using your computer, as the program took upwards of 30 minutes to defrag when we tested it. It was smart enough to recognize our SSD and not defrag it, though. The program has an "action center" that claims to recommend performance fixes, but they are all just recommendations for other programs made by the app’s developers.
It’s not as if those programs are bad, by any means, it’s just a little obnoxious to see nonstop advertisements for other programs. Outside of that and somewhat slow performance, Smart Defrag 3 offers everything you’d want in a defragmenting program. It’s a fine replacement for Windows’ default and compares favorably to top programs like Defraggler.
Smart Defrag 6 is a reliable, stable, yet easy-to-use disk optimizer designed for peak hard drive performance. Unlike other traditional disk defragmenters which only provide defragmentation, Smart Defrag 6 also intelligently streamlines your files based on using frequency to accelerate disk data access.
With the improved IObit disk defrag engine, Smart Defrag 6 not only defrags your HDD but also trims your SSD to accelerate disk access speed and enhance disk durability.And Smart Defrag 6 specially optimized the file organization algorithm on Windows 10. To make it more powerful, Smart Defrag 6 also delivers several other useful features. Boot Time Defrag can defrag Windows registry to release more occupied RAM and ensure the system stability while you can customize Boot Time Defrag as per your needs. Meanwhile, Auto Defrag and Scheduled Defrag ensure your disks are always optimized to their top performance. Furthermore, Game Optimize is designed to offer gamers ultra-smooth gaming experience. The last but not the least, Disk Health can help you monitor your disk status in real-time.
AUSLOGICS DISK DEFRAG DOWNLOAD
It is known that the defragmentation process is very important for ordinary magnetic hard disk drives (HDD), as it allows to reduce the amount of unnecessary drive head movement and thereby increase the data read speed. It is because for many years the developers of the various companies are coming up with more and more efficient algorithms for sorting files on disk with their defragmentation. Auslogics Disk Defrag is no exception, it also uses a sorting algorithm and a defragmentation to do the work of our PCs running Windows more comfortable.
The possibility of Auslogics Disk Defrag Free
- Defragment and optimize the file layout for optimum performance;
- Consolidation of free disk space;
- "Smart" location of the system files;
- Reserve space for the MFT;
- The ability to defragment individual files and folders;
- Ability to display a list of files defragmented;
- Stand-alone mode;
- Task Scheduler to defragment;
- Free for home users.
What's New in Auslogics Disk Defrag 8.0
- Improved support for Windows 10, the newest version.
- Fixed all known bugs and improved stability of the program.
How to switch Auslogics Disk Defrag into Russian?
If someone after you install Auslogics Disk Defrag Free English, then to switch the program into Russian must be selected in the menu in the main window of «Settings» → «Program Settings». In the Settings window, select the "Russian", click OK and restart the application. After starting all it will have in Russian.
Do you use a defragmentation? If so, what tools, built-in or third-party vendors?