The video shows the Foxit Phantom-app that you can install from FReader for rapid unification PDF
To add a page in the PDF ONLINE
The core of a web page is a file written in HTML. Usually, HTML-file contains links to other files that either appear on the web page or govern its operation and appearance.
When you convert a web page to PDF-document process involves direct HTML-file and all related files, such as images JPEG, Adobe FLA files, cascading style sheets, text files, image maps and forms.
The resulting PDF-file conversion is very similar to the original web page. For example, images, links, image maps, and most media files appear and properly function in the PDF-file. (Animated GIF-files are converted into still images in the PDF document displays the last frame of the animation).
At the same time, the PDF-file functions just like other PDF-files. For example, the file can be viewed using a scroll or bookmarks, users can add comments, you can protect the file, add fields and other functions, and so on.
To convert web pages to PDF document should consider the following factors that influence the conversion process.
How many web pages need to convert?
If only some isolated area of open web pages, you can run the program directly from PDFMaker in Internet Explorer. If you want to convert to PDF on several levels website or the entire website consists of multiple pages, it should be done in the program Acrobat.
You must create a new PDF-file of web pages or add the converted page to an existing PDF-file?
You can use a program like Acrobat, and Internet Explorer, but depending on it are different buttons and commands.
The program sets the Acrobat toolbar Adobe PDF in browser Internet Explorer (version 8.0 and later releases), Google Chrome and Firefox. Using the commands on the Toolbar in various ways to convert web page currently displayed on the PDF. For example, you can convert the entire web page or selected area. Or you can create a PDF or add a converted web page to an existing PDF. The toolbar also has additional commands to perform further actions after conversion, such as embedding the newly created PDF-file in a new email, or print PDF-file.
For more information, see. video Creating PDF Files from a Web Browser (Creating PDF-files in the web browser).
To create a PDF-document from the open web page, select " Convert web page to PDF ». Then select a location, enter a filename and click " Save ."
To add a PDF-version of the open web page to an existing document PDF, select " Add a web page to an existing PDF ». Then find and select the PDF and click " Save ."
(Only for Internet Explorer and Firefox) To create and print the document PDF-version of the open web page, select " Print a Web page ." After conversion dialog "Print". Specify the options you want and click " OK ".
(Only for Internet Explorer and Firefox) to create PDF-version of the open web page and attach it to a new email message, select " Convert web page and send email. mail . " Then specify the location and name of the PDF-document and click " Save ." Enter the required data in the e-mail message that opens after the conversion.
To open the PDF-document after conversion for all selected options, select " View Results PDF Adobe ».
How to combine PDF files into one FOXIT READER
Users who frequently work with the data in PDF format, from time to time faced with a situation where you need to combine into a single file the contents of multiple documents. But not everyone has information about how to perform it in practice. In this article, we will tell you how you can make one of multiple PDF document using Foxit Reader.
Options for merging PDF files using Foxit Software
With PDF files very specific use. To read and edit such documents need special software. content editing process itself is quite different from that used in standard text editors. One of the most common actions with PDF documents is to combine multiple files into one. We suggest you familiarize yourself with a few methods that will accomplish the task.
Method 1: Manual association of content in Foxit Reader
This method has both advantages and disadvantages. An important advantage is that all of these steps can be performed in the free version of Foxit Reader. But to the cons include full manual adjustment of the combined text. I.e? you can combine the contents of the files, but the font, image, style, and so on you will have to play in a new way. Let's take first things first.
- Run the Foxit Reader.
- First open the files to be combined. To do this, you can click in the window, the key combination «Ctrl + O» or simply click on the button in a folder that is located in the upper part.
- Next, you need to find a location on the computer most of these files. We choose the first one, and then click the button "Open" .
- Repeat the same steps and with the second document.
- As a result, you have to be open both documents to PDF. Each of them will have a separate tab.
- Now you need to create a blank document, in which information is transferred from the other two. To do this, Foxit Reader window, click on the special button, which we noted in the screenshot below.
- As a result, the working area of the program will be divided into three tabs - one empty, and the two documents to be combined. It will look something like this.
- After that, go to the tab of a PDF file whose information you want to see the first in a new document.
- Next, click on the keyboard the key combination «Alt + 6" or click on the button marked in the image.
- These actions activate the pointer function in Foxit Reader. Now you must select the file portion that you want to move into a new document.
- When the desired track is highlighted, click on the keyboard the key combination «the Ctrl + the C» . This will copy the selected information to the clipboard. You can also note the necessary information and click on the button "Clipboard" in the upper part of Foxit Reader. Line, select the drop-down menu "Copy" .
- If you need to select all the contents of the document, you just need to press the keys simultaneously «Ctrl» and «A» on the keyboard. After that, copy all to clipboard.
- The next step is to insert the information from the clipboard. To do this, go to the new document you created previously.
- Next, we switch to the so-called regime of "Hands" . This is done via a combination of buttons «Alt + 3" or by clicking on the appropriate icon in the top pane.
- Now you need to insert information. Click on the button "Clipboard" and choose from the list of string options "Paste" . In addition, a similar action performs key combination «Ctrl + V» on the keyboard.
- As a result, information will be inserted as a special comment. You can adjust it by dragging the document. Clicking twice with the left mouse button, you start editing the text. You'll need to reproduce the source style (font, size, margins, gaps).
- If you have any problems during editing, we recommend you read our article.
- When the information from one document to be copied, you should be in a similar manner to transfer information to and from the second PDF file.
- This method is very simple on one condition - if not different images or tables in the sources. The fact that such information is simply not copied. As a result, you may have to insert it in the merged file. When the process of editing the inserted text is completed, you will only save the result. To do this, simply press the key combination «the Ctrl + the S» . In the window that opens, choose a location to save and name of the document. After that, click the button "Save" in the same window.
Details: How to edit a PDF file in Foxit Reader
At this, the method is completed. If there is graphic information, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the more simple method for you it is too complicated or in the source files.
Method 2: Using Foxit PhantomPDF
Specified in the name of the program is a universal editor of PDF files. The product as well as the Reader was developed by Foxit. The main disadvantage of Foxit PhantomPDF is a type of distribution. It can try for free for only 14 days, after which you'll have to buy the full version of this program. However, using Foxit PhantomPDF merge multiple PDF files into one, you can just a few clicks. And no matter how much volume will be the original documents, and what will their contents. This program will cope with everything. Here is the process in practice:
- Run preset Foxit PhantomPDF.
- Click on the button in the upper left corner of the "File" .
- The left side of the window that opens you will see a list of all actions that are applicable to PDF files. You must go to the section "Create" .
- After this, in the central part of the window additional menu will appear. There are options for creating a new document. Click on the line "From Multiple Files" .
- As a result, the right button will appear with the exact same name as the specified string. Push this button.
- The screen document conversion window will appear. The first thing you need to add to the list of documents that will then be eaten. To do this, press the button "Add Files" , which is located at the top of the window.
- A drop-down menu that allows you to select multiple files from a computer or an entire folder at once to combine PDF documents. Choose the option that is required by the situation.
- Next, open standard document picker. Go to the folder that stores the desired data. Select them all and click the button "Open" .
- With the help of special buttons "Up" and "Down" you can determine the sequence of the location information into a new document. To do this, simply select the file, and then click the appropriate button.
- After that expose the mark in front of the parameter marked in the image below.
- When everything is ready, click the button "Convert" at the bottom of the window.
- After some time (depending on the size of files) combining operation is completed. Immediately open the document with the result. You just have to check it out and save. To do this, click the default key combination «the Ctrl + the S» .
- In the resulting window, select the folder where the merged document will be placed. Assign it a name and click the button "Save" .
At this, this method came to an end, as a result we got the desired.
Here are ways you can merge multiple PDF to one. To do this, you need only one of Foxit's products. If you need advice or answer to the question - write in comments. We will be glad to help you with information. Recall that in addition to the said software has also analogues, lets you open and edit the data in PDF format.